COMPACT Inc has over 25 years’ experience in providing quality Employability Skills workshops and Work Ready programs to young people of all ages and stages of the career journey, across the Riverina Murray region. These workshops and programs assist young people to gain the confidence, insight, knowledge and skills required to assist them to successfully find part time or full time employment.
Interactive one-off Employability Skills workshops or longer work ready programs can be delivered to:
- Large or small groups
- Any target audience, customised to respond to need eg CALD, ATSI, Long term unemployed
- Disengaged and at risk students
- Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Mature Age students
- On-site or other training venues.
- Schools, RTOs, University, Private RTOs – held full day, half day or weekly over one term, semester or throughout the school year in allocated times
COMPACT Inc are flexible and willing to customise workshops to meet your needs
Career Planning Services
COMPACT Inc staff are qualified and experienced to provide career planning support and information services to people of all ages and stages of the career journey. We work closely with students to identify their skills and experience, personal interests and key attributes to assist them in the identification and planning of achievable career goals, on an individual basis or in a group setting.
Some of the services we provide:
- Personal Development and Self Awareness
- Career Investigation and Career Pathways
- Resume Building and Job Applications
- Interview Skills
- Job Search skills
- Links to Industry, Education and Community Support Services
COMPACT Inc are flexible and willing to customise workshops to meet the needs of your students.