EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS AND WORK READY PROGRAMS
COMPACT Inc has over 25 years’ experience in providing quality Employability Skills workshops and Work Ready programs for people of all ages and stages of the career journey, across the Riverina Murray region. These workshops and programs assist people to gain insight, knowledge and skills required to assist them to successfully find part time or full time employment.
Interactive one-off Employability Skills workshops or longer Work Ready programs can be delivered to:
- Large or small groups
- Any target audience, customised to respond to needs
- Primary, Secondary, Tertiary students or Community members
- Existing staff or new recruits
- Schools, Local Councils, Community Centres, Clubs on-site or other training venues.
- Community groups over half, full day or weekly sessions
- Schools – held weekly over one term, semester or throughout the year in allocated times
COMPACT Inc are willing to customise workshops to meet your needs. Fill out the form on this page and one of the COMPACT Inc. team will be in contact with you.